Andrea Jourdan is a chef, an author with over 100 published cookbooks and a weekly newspaper columnist. Born in the city of Baie-Comeau, she has traveled extensively from Rome to Paris through Barcelona and L.A. She has worked with the greatest chefs, discovering the essence of cooking.
In 2017, Andrea created her own publishing house, Andrea Jourdan Éditions. Its mission is to transmit a certain knowledge but more importantly to provide an easy access to tasty recipes accessible to everyone.
Our daily motivation is to offer our readers an unforgettable experience as well as access to the simple luxury of authenticity and good taste. Our books are for Sunday chefs as well as gourmets and adventurous foodies. Much more than simple recipes, we help you transform small pleasures into great culinary delights.
The cookbooks in the series By Andrea are simple recipes to reproduce with varied and appetizing culinary themes: caviar, smoked salmon, peanut butter, quinoa, potatoes, truffle, and so on. All in all, in each book, the 25 recipes will convince you that luxurious foods are as accessible and fun to work with as normal foods. Let Andrea guide you: you will be surprised at how easy cooking is!
- La Grande Dégustation de Montréal – November 1, 2 and 3, 2018 – Place Bonaventure, 800 De La Gauchetière St. West, Montréal
- Montréal Book Fair – November 14 to 19, 2018 – Place Bonaventure, 800 De La Gauchetière St. West, Montréal
BOOKS & MEDIA
- HRImag, “La chef Andrea Jourdan s’offre sa propre maison d’édition”,
September 24, 2018.
- Cité Boomers, “Andrea Jourdan édite et publie du nouveau”, October 15, 2018.
- CKLE CJVA La SuperStation, Andrea Jourdan’s interview in the radio program “Les Livres avec Sandra Landry”, October 29, 2018.