Before commercial soft drinks, every glass of water was flavored with flower or fruit syrups. Our delicately infused syrups find new heights in cocktails, punch and drinks. Try it yourself with our delicious Blackcurrant & Violet Cocktail recipe.
Serves: 6 | Preparation Time: 5 min | Refrigeration Time: 10 min
– ¼ cup (60 ml) orange juice
– 2 tbsp sugar
– 3 cups (750 ml) sparkling wine
– ¼ cup (60 ml) Grand Marnier
– 1 cup (250 ml) blackcurrant & violet syrup
– 12 ice cubes
1. Moisten the rims of 6 wine glasses with orange juice. Dip in sugar. Refrigerate glasses for 10 minutes.
2. In a large jug, pour sparkling wine, Grand Marnier and syrup. Add ice cubes and mix.
3. Remove wine glasses from refrigerator. Pour mixture through a cocktail sieve set over the wine glasses. Serve immediately.
For more cocktail ideas, browse our selection of syrups, all more original than the others.