It’s finally the weekend! Like us, you probably impatiently waited for it to start your barbecue? Take the opportunity to try our grilled corn with BBQ sauce recipe. Guaranteed success.
Serves: 4 | Preparation Time: 5 min | Cooking Time: 10 min | BBQ: 15 min
– Vegetable oil (for the BBQ grill)
– 4 ears corn, husked
– 1 cup ( 250 ml ) hot sauce
– 2 tbsp smoked BBQ spices
1. Preheat the BBQ. Oil grill.
2. Place corn in a saucepan filled with cold water. Soak for 15 minutes.
3. Place corn over direct heat of BBQ and grill for about 8 minutes. Brush often with hot sauce, turning the cobs every 2 minutes.
4. Transfer corn to a large plate. Sprinkle with spices and serve with remaining sauce.
Tips for a successful BBQ:
– Essential tools: good knives, large service plates, many paper napkins and a few bottles of rosé wine.
– Cooking utensils: heat resistant gloves, long tongs, large spatula, liquid injector, an excellent knife, cutting board and long handle fork.
– Cooking: for a perfect meal, certain cuts of meat need to cook slowly at low temperature. Other pieces are better cooked quickly over high heat.